Grace's Mosaic Moments


Sunday, August 11, 2024

Gallery - mostly Political

BREAKING NEWS!
The Abandoned Daughter (my Regency Gothic #11)
is now available on Amazon - other vendors soon 
(Details in next blog)     
 
 
 Political comments from someone
who has seen a lot of elections . . .

This week's gallery is totally political. I'm too ancient to go out door-knocking, but my nimble fingers are still able to contribute to the cause . . .

To save Democracy

To save Women's Rights in general, not just the Right to Choose

To protect the rights of those who march to a different drummer

To elect candidates who care about the issues instead of candidates who do nothing but spout negatives and threaten their opponents with retribution.

To elect a vibrant duo of running mates, both in their prime, instead of a ranting, rambling, fork-tongued, aging convicted criminal and a weirdo who has be at the top of the Misogynist list. 

Here are a few of the pics I've gathered this past week, some from Facebook, some contributed by my son and his wife in New England:

Starting with the most subtle . . . (Before peeking at the title, see if you can figure it out. Definitely comes under "Some people are clever!")



 Get it? It took me a while.

 

Photo title:  State of the Right Wing


This one, from my daughter-in-law


I found the pic below particularly astonishing as I'd just mentioned Rosie the Riveter in my Silent Generation posts. Rosie - the symbol of the rise of women to something other than housework and child-bearing.

 

You can enjoy the next pic simply because you think it's cute, or you can wonder if Catman and Catkit are heeding that bright beam in the sky and gearing up to once again save Gotham (read, US of A) from the latest, greatest threat.


OR . . . you can consider it a call to war against people who scorn cat ladies, though I rather like the poster below.



From my son - yes, that's a MAGA cap under her heel.

Please feel free to share this blog.

~ * ~

 For a link to Blair's websiteclick here. 

Blair's Facebook Author Page, click here.*

*with new posts 

For recent posts, scroll down. For Archives, see the menu on the right.

 

Thanks for stopping by,

Grace (Blair Bancroft)    

No comments:

Post a Comment