Grace's Mosaic Moments


Saturday, October 29, 2022

PAPERBACK - The Secrets of Stonebridge Castle

  

GALLERY - Homecoming & Halloween


Daddy's girls


Alex, Cassidy

Denzel, Riley

Cinderella's Chariot, 2022


 For Halloween, let's go back a couple of years to a photo that includes Hailey, now our college girl.


~ * ~


PAPERBACK!

I am delighted to announce availability of my first paperback since I went "e" in 2011. Possibly because I love reading on my Kindle, I've never bothered with print copies of any of my books on KDP. But I have to admit there's something about waiting for my author copies to arrive on my doorstep, picturing being able to give out signed copies to family and friends . . . okay, it's an ego-booster, I admit it. Below, please find a repeat of the Cover of THE SECRETS OF STONEBRIDGE CASTLE, as first seen on the e-version in 2021. (The blurb is the "short version," originally written for Smashwords.)

 


Not your usual Gothic heroine, the widowed Aurelia Lacey, with a five-year-old to protect, reluctantly accepts an offer of shelter from an old friend, and ends up in an isolated castle, her haunting memories from the Peninsular War vying with a host of hedonistic London guests, a serial killer, seven hundred years of castle ghosts, and the biggest challenge—her friend, the once-gallant spy, now turned drunken sot.

For a link to Secrets on Amazon, click here.

~ *~

For a link to Blair's website, click here.

 For a link to Blair's Facebook Author Page  click here.

 

Thanks for stopping by,

Grace (Blair Bancroft)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment