Grace's Mosaic Moments


Sunday, May 5, 2013

INTERIM

To fill in the gap while I'm struggling with my next blog topic: "Reminiscences of Controversies," plus fighting to get my garden in, finish my novella (in a new genre), judge fifteen contest entries (for three different contests), edit a book for someone else, prepare a puppet play of Cinderella with the grandchildren, and provide soccer transportation . . . I'm going to settle for a couple of pictures today. Enjoy!

And, oh yes, I'm doing an Internet radio interview on PWRTalk.com 
on Tuesday, May 7, at 5:00 p.m. The topic: England's waterways

 ~ * ~

Below is a romance cover I've been hearing about for years, but only saw for the first time last month, when someone posted it to one of my author loops. Needless to say, it is the stuff of legends.

And, yes, the publisher did a reprint. Don't know what happened to the artist. Perhaps Sci Fi covers??




While my daughter was preparing a special photo celebration for her eldest daughter's tenth birthday on April Fool's Day, she ran across a bit of nostalgia from about five years ago . . .





 ~ * ~

Blair's Free Book Schedule on Amazon Kindle



Airborne - The Hanover Restoration         Tuesday, May 7

Death by Marriage                                 Tuesday, May 14

Florida Knight                                       Tuesday, May 21

Limbo Man                                           Tuesday, May 28

Orange Blossoms & Mayhem                   Tuesday, June 4 

For covers and blurbs of the books above, click here.
 
Thanks for stopping by.

Grace, who writes as Blair Bancroft

Coming soon: "Reminiscences of Controversies" - some of the occasions I've put my foot in it, occasionally by accident; more often, quite deliberately.


Click here for a list of Grace's books as Blair Bancroft 




1 comment:

  1. LOL. I hadn't seen that in years! I think the little girls' picture is better. :-)

    ReplyDelete