Grace's Mosaic Moments


Saturday, November 12, 2016

Blatant Promo

A truly remarkable week. On Monday I submitted Sorcerer's Bride, Book 2 of my Futuristic Paranormal series, Blue Moon Rising, to Kindle Scout. On Friday, I uploaded Tangled Destinies, my fifth Regency Gothic, to Amazon and Smashwords. And by the end of next week I hope to have re-launched my Christmas novella, Mistletoe Moment, first published by Ellora's Cave Cotillion.




Sorcerer's Bride is involved in what Kindle Scout calls a "campaign" for nominations for inclusion in the KS program. I would, therefore, be extremely grateful if you would take a moment to follow the link below and choose "Nominate." No, you don't have to do it on faith. Scout provides the first 5000 words for you to read. For a link to Sorcerer's Bride,click here.




Miss Lucinda Neville has more than a few problems. She has felled her importunate brother-in-law, become a surrogate mother to a foreigner's baby, a keeper of dangerous secrets, and staunch defender of a child someone seems to want gone from this earth. And then she finds herself under attack as well. The person with the most motive? The rakish son of a marquess who just happens to have the best reason for doing away with both Lucinda and the babe.

Author's Note:
Tangled Destinies is the fifth in my series of Regency Gothics in the grand tradition of the Victorian and contemporary Gothics of Victoria Holt and Mary Stewart. I would like to thank my readers for showing so much interest in my books, which are set in the early 19th century period known as the Regency. I truly love creating them.

For a link to Amazon Kindle, click here.  ("Look Inside" available)

For a link to a 20% free read on Smashwords, click here.

~ * ~


Thanks for stopping by,

Grace
 

For Grace's website, listing all books as Blair Bancroft, click here.

For a brochure for Grace's editing service, Best Foot Forward, click here.  


No comments:

Post a Comment